Monday, November 28, 2011

Meet The Owner

Meet: The Commish-usfbully

The commish has been a part of J5B since season 4 and has won the AL West 2 times.

Name: Tyler

Age: 23

Marital Status: Recently married. 0 kids, 2 dogs

Occupation: Scheduling and forcasting supervisor for a major themepark.

Do you know any J5B owners in real life: Dont know any owners in real life.

Favorite HBD moment: Favorite "fist pump" moment would be when this team made the playoffs a few seasons ago. We were improved, but I never thought we would make a run like we did.

Favorite J5B Player: My favorite J5B player is Greg Price. When I drafted him, I was given a ton of crap by some of the owners on how he would never be a SP. 2 Cy Young awards in 4 seasons and I will respectfully disagree.

Favorite "real life" sports teams: My favorite sports team is the Tampa Bay Lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment