Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meet Burk

Burk was here for the inauguration of J5B, and won the AL South in season 1 and was a WC in season 2.

Name: Kevin

Age: 44

Marital status: Single. Never married.

Kids: No kids

Occupation: Special Ed teacher and high school assistant baseball/head girls golf coach. I do know two professional sports athletes because I coached them when they were growing up. There names -PGA Golfer- J.B. Holmes and 3B Zack Cox-currently AA ball in the Cardinals organization. I'm proud of both those guys.

Do you know any J5B owners: I know no owners.

Favorite HBD moment: My favorite moment is when my team in Edmonds made it to the WS in season 18.

Favorite J5B player: Trenidad Balboa is my favorite player in this world, but my future favorite may be Phillip Swann.

Favorite sports teams: My favorite sports teams are the Boston Red Sox, Dallas Cowboys, Miami Heat and Spurs-I love Tim Duncan. Really favorite sports team is the University of Kentucky, born there-live there. Love the cats. We are going to win #8 this year.

Favorite band: I like the old band KISS and Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment