Monday, January 16, 2012

Meet Kjeverhart

Kjeverhart has been a part of J5B since season 6 and was a Wild Card in season 10.

Name: Kevin

Age: 36

Marital status: Single

Kids: None

Occupation: Transportation Dispatcher

Do you know any J5B owners: I've known Peagles99 since childhood. Brought him into the league. Sometimes regretted it.

Favorite HBD moment: I'd go with finally building the team up to the playoffs in season 11. It was a long road. Steven Peterson winning the Cy Young in season 12 is a near-miss.

Favorite J5B player: Kind of a tie, between Bailey Cohen and Hersh Maholm. They were my first rounders in consecutive seasons (6 and 7), both drafted as 2Bs, and they've been the heart of the Destroyers for the last couple of seasons. They were my first two big draft picks.

Favorite sports teams: I'm a Philadelphia sports fanatic, so the 4 Philly teams, with the Phils on top (Editor's note: That's what I'm talking about!).

Favorite band: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. It's a bit of a Jersey stereotype, but I got into the music around the time of the Reunion Tour, and it just clicked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment