Thursday, December 15, 2011

Meet Etillma

Etillma has been a part of J5B since season 9 and made the post season as a Wild Card in season 12.

Name: Erik

Age: 35

Marital status: Married

Kids: No kids, 1 dog

Occupation: Teacher

Do you know any J5B owners: I dont know any J5B owners in real life.

Favorite HBD moment: Winning a 1-run game 7 a few seasos ago to reach the world series in my other world.

Favorite J5B player: I haven't been around that long, so I'll go with Scooter Lee, my #1 pick in my first season and current staff ace.

Favorite sports teams: Alabama Crimson Tide. I'm a bigger college footbal fan than baseball, but HBD is so much better than GD. I grew up a huge Braves fan during the horrible 80's years (Editor's note: I was a huge Dale Murphy fan growing up, still my fav. player all time) and then during the great 90's run. I moved away from the south about 7 years ago just as the title run was coming to an end and guys like Glavine and Smoltz were leaving, and I kind of lost interest after that.

Favorite band: REM (Editor's note: loved Monster)

No comments:

Post a Comment