Thursday, December 22, 2011

Meet Mcbain10

Mcbain10 is a founding father here in J5B having been here since the beginning. His Paw Sox have a storied past including 9 division titles, 4 WS appearances and were world champions in season 8.

Name: Keith

Age: 39

Marital status: Married

Kids: 2 young kids ages 1 and 2

Occupation: I am a financial analyst in Boston

Favorite HBD moment: Would have to be winning my first title with the Boston Red Sox in a game 7 blowout!

Favorite J5B player: Favorite player in this world is a toss up between Jarrod Duncan and Weldon Hughes.

Do you know any J5B owners: I do not know any owners in real life but am a big fan of OUDrew, solid owner.

Favorite sports teams: Like all the Boston teams, but love the Sox.

Favorite band: I dont really have a favorite band anymore, just listen to the radio. (I'm only a little ashamed to say I like Katy Perry.) I used to like all the 80's hair bands though, especially Poison. Pretty sad!

1 comment: