Friday, December 30, 2011

Meet OUDrew

OUDrew is another salty dog having been here all 13 seasons winning his division 3 times, the Wild Card 3 times, and was our very first World Series champion wwwaaayyy back in season 1.

Name: Drew

Age: 45

Marital status: Single (twice divorced) but happily living-in-sin at the moment.

Kids: Zero kids (but five cats)

Occupation: Accountant/controller...currently working for an HVAC (Editor's note: for those who dont know, thats means Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning :-) company in the Kansas City metro.

Do you know any J5B owners: I know Rondo (aka Steve)... we used to work together. He and I share a partial season ticket package to the...wait for it...Royals!

Favorite HBD moment: My favorite HBD AND J5B moment is when I won the first World Series in J5B. I freely admit I'm not the best HBD manager out there, but I sure as hell know more about how baseball operates than I did before playing. As Rondo and I keep telling ourselves, it's PRETEND baseball (some teenage girl in the basement of her mom and dad's house is taking all of our money).

Favorite J5B player: I don't really have a favorite J5B player, but I do enjoy the draft and IFA component of the game which allows you scrutinize the picks and then watch them progress through your system.

Favorite sports teams: The KC Royals (there are a few of us around here (Editor's note: keep the faith)).

Favorite band: Favorite band is AC/DC (or whoever is in concert and plays the loudest obnoxious music).

No comments:

Post a Comment