Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet Unluckycharm

This is Unluckycharm's first season in J5B.

Name: Colin

Age: 31

Marital status: Married (3 years)

Kids: 1 boy, Brody

Occupation: Formulation Chemist (Editor's note: though I dont know what that is, it sounds like you make a pretty penny at the end of the year!)

Do you know any J5B owners: I do not know any J5B owners.

Favorite HBD moment: My favorite moment in HBD is winning the World Series in seasons 1 and 3 in 23Mattingly23. I still go back from time to time to see how the players I drafted are performing.

Favorite J5B player: This is my first year in the league, so I'm not attached to any players at the moment, but the draft is coming up. I think we all pull for certain players even though we know that they might not be "big league players" or have all the particular attributes we want in a player but we hope our emotional investment in them will make all the difference.

Favorite sports teams: I have to cheer for the home teams, Bengals and Reds. I pull for the Red Sox as well.

Favorite band: All time, probably the Beatles (Editor's note: I'm listening to the White album right now "Happiness is a warm gun"). I can do just about anything old school, Rolling Stones, Zeppelin, Johnny Cash, anything 60's or 70's is great. New stuff I like The Shins, Muse, Modest Mouse, Death Cab for Cutie, Mudvayne, My Morning Jacket (Editors note: A really good friend of my wife manages Jacket, I've met them once.), Kings of Leon. My IPhone is a music cornucopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment