Monday, December 19, 2011

Meet Scotsmet

Scotsmet has been a part of J5B since season 5 and has won the NL South 2 times (Editor's note: Not this year if my Squirrels have anything to do with it!) and has made the post season twice as a Wild Card.

Name: Ross

Age: 46

Marital Status: Unmarried

Kids: No kids (hopefully!)

Occupation: I work in Pensions and Investments

Do you know any J5B owners: I do not know any J5B owners in real life (is this not real life?).

Favorite HBD moment: Taking the Panthers to the playoffs my first season after they finished 5th worst franchise (as Jackson) the year before.

Fsvorite J5B player: My man-Darren Calloway. You gotta love a guy that just hits the cover off the ball every season.

Favorite sports teams: Although I'm Scottish and live over in the UK, I'm a big Mets fan (Editor's note: As a huge Phillies fan, we will not tolerate any Mets fans here in J5B!) since I first saw them at Shea in '96. It's been pretty much downhill all the way since! Football-wise I'm a Seahawks fan.

Favorite band: Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band-now up to 15 live shows including MSG and Paris and adding 2 or 3 in 2012. The Man's a genius-end of! I actually manage a Springsteen Tribute Band in my spare time and we got a gig with Joe D'urso, Willie Nile and Israel Nash Gripka coming up in Glasgow before Xmas (Editor's note: Cool!).

No comments:

Post a Comment