Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet Rangerup

This is Rangerup's first season in J5B.

Name: Sean

Age:39

Marital status: Married

Kids: 4 year old daughter

Occupation: I am a writer, retired from my main occupation which was a baseball pitcher. (Editor's note-I asked Sean if he would tell us a little about his baseball career, and he shared the following: I pitched in the Cleveland Indians organization to AA ball. Right handed pitcher. Was a "almost had a shot" guy with good control, fastball, cutter, overhand hammer and changeup. Still play adult league baseball on a nationally ranked mens team. Cant give it up!).

Do you know any J5B owners: I do not know any J5B owners.

Favorite HBD moment: My favorite HBD moment was winning my first WS in NTC recently.

Favorite J5B player: I would say my fav player is Jaun Dominguez because he rakes!

Favorite sports teams: Die hard Raider Nation fan.

Favorite band: In my high school days....Def Leopard. Scored the chicks with it. College....Metallica. Current band? Nickelback if I had to pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment